The University of Texas Chemistry Camp focuses on helping 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders get excited about chemistry. Students will have the opportunity to explore new concepts, conduct hands-on science experiments, make new friends, and explore campus. Below is a list of past topics that have been covered during Chemistry Camp:
- Atomic Scale
- Endothermic & exothermic reactions
- Experimental design
- Phase transitions
- Physical & Chemical Properties
- Temperature & States of Matter
Students receive support from an instructor, UT student interns, and other UT faculty and staff. Activities throughout camp will be hands-on. The camp also includes a mixture of lab tours, career speakers, college/career exploration opportunities, and swimming at Gregory Gym.
- Session I FULL: June 6th - 10th, 2022 (Mon-Fri). 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Session II FULL, August 1st - 5th, 2022 (Mon-Fri). 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The University of Texas at Austin, Painter Hall
$550 - Includes materials, snacks, and a t-shirt. No scholarships are available.
If you still have a question please email us and we will get back to you within 48 hours during office hours.
Si todavía tiene alguna pregunta, por favor envíenos un correo electrónico