1. The completed Student Essay.
2. A 2018-19 grade report showing at least two six-weeks or nine-weeks worth of grades. To qualify for admission, 6th & 7th grade students must meet the academic requirement of a 90 in mathematics, science, and English with an 85 average allowed for advanced coursework.
3. AISD students only: your student's AISD student number. If you don't know it, you can find it on your student's report card or the parent portal. If not, ask your student.
4. If applying for a full scholarship: A letter saying that you qualify for Federal Free/Reduced Student Lunch. This letter must be for the current school year.
5. The completed Teacher Recommendation. You may either give it to us or upload it to your application, or your teacher may email it to us directly.
This option is for a fully paid camp registration.
This option is for students who have a letter saying that they qualify for Federal Free/Reduced Student Lunch and attend either Austin ISD or Del Valle ISD. This letter must be for the current school year. If you have questions about getting these letters, please contact someone at your child's school.
*If you qualify for federal free/reduced lunch and attend school in either AISD or DVISD, please wait to begin registration until you've attended a UT PREP 1 parent/student meeting at your school.